How to Upload Images To Your MLS
And save valuable time while doing it. Some agents are daunted by how to upload images to the MLS. It’s not surprising, it can be a daunting task particularly when you are doing it while multitasking. The process involves taking the images, downloading and organizing them by property, selecting the best ones and then uploading to their multiple listing service, like TrendMLS.
While some agents have assistants they can delegate that functionality to, is that a productive use of your time, or that of your assistants? Can an agent minimize their time, and that of their assistants, managing listing photos, while maximizing revenue generating activities? Yes you can.
While it may sound like a tall order, here’s how Mozes Photography can assist you.
Mozes Photography delivers all images via a secure Dropbox link that is unique to you. Your listings are organized by address and each photo is labeled with the:
- Complete listing address
- Room label
- Index number
So with image filenames like “11 Rhode Island Ave., Cherry Hill, NJ 08002-1-Kitchen-MLS.jpg” you don’t need to spend time deciding which photo goes where or wondering if it’s the 2nd or 3rd bedroom. See, we just saved you a ton of time and here’s how you can save even more.
Since your images are delivered via Dropbox, and not in multiple attachments – just writing this gives me the chills, you can link your TrendMLS and Dropbox accounts and simplify the process of adding images to your listings.
Once you get the “Your images are ready” email, simply:
- Click on the link and on the top right corner of the page
- Click on the down arrow next to the “Download” button and then
- Click on the option to Save to my Dropbox and then
- Follow the Dropbox instructions to finish
Here’s how to do add photos to a new or unpublished listing in TrendMLS:
- Click on the MLS tab
- Click on New / Unpublished Listings
- Locate your listing
- From the Action drop-down menu, select Add / Edit Photos
- Click on the Add photos button
- Select Dropbox from the drop-down menu
- Click the Connect to Dropbox button
- Sign into your Dropbox account
That’s it, no more tangled cables, memory cards, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth pairing and other do-hickies and thingamajigs to upload images to your listings.
While we can’t take the credit for the work done by both Dropbox and TrendMLS, one of our customer said it best in a feedback form:
“The program he sets up makes uploading the photos to Trend a breeze.” – Kristin Abele, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
Don’t have a Dropbox account? You can create a FREE Dropbox Basic account with 2GB of space, just follow this link.
Ready to save even more time? Contract us to photograph your listings.
- Smaller than 3,000 sq ft.
- Smaller than 4,000 sq ft.
- Smaller than 5,000 sq ft.
- Images are delivered via a Dropbox link within 48 hours.
- $25 – Image slide show with music.
- $75 – Delivery within 24 hours.
- $75 minimum fee for reshoots of 1-2 exterior front or 1-2 rooms. Full fee applies after 2 rooms.
- In the event of inclement weather preventing exterior photography, interiors will still be shot and exteriors rescheduled for the next available day.
- Any shoot cancelled within 24 hours of a booked appointment is subject to a $75 Cancellation Fee as outlined in the FAQ section.