You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. That is also true about your online listings. Prospective buyers looking online need to quickly connect with a listing and consider it as their next home. What will set your listings apart and pique the interest of prospective buyers buyers? High quality images from a professional real estate photographer will set your listing apart.
Professional Real Estate Photography
There are many benefits of outsourcing your real estate photography and here are the top 10 reasons why REALTORS in New Jersey and the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, area need professional real estate photography:
- Impress Your Online Audience: A good professional photographer knows how to make the rooms look their best and make those images stand out and keep them in the “must see” list. Impress your online market segment with the best “curb appeal” possible.
- Generate More Leads: Properties with professional photography images typically get 61% more views than those taken with cheaper point-and-shoot cameras. Prospect sellers also review your online marketing, including your listings photos, to see who uses professional photographers.
- Command Higher Prices: Redfin analyzed homes listed and sold in 2013 between $200,000 and $1,000,000 in 22 major markets. It concluded that homes in that price range with professional photography images sell for $3,400 to $11,200 more than those taken with cheaper point-and-shoot cameras.
- Sell Faster: The same Redfin study also noted those same listings with professional photography sold 21 days faster than those without.
- Win More Listings: Standout from the rest by including a portfolio of professional images in your listing presentation and wow your new clients.
- Make Professional Photography Part of Your Brand: Professional photography images, and related services, sets you apart from other real estate agents. Get a competitive edge by showing your clients you are serious about the marketing of their home and include professional photography as part of your portfolio of value-added services.
- Extend Your Marketing Team: A good professional photographer has experience with digital content publishing tools and may assist with brochure flyers, images crafted for specific social media posts, single property websites and more.
- Social Media Exposure: While neither Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest nor any other social media platform has a button to “buy now”, the fact your professional images stay on long after a listing has sold, will help you attract more followers and referrals.
- Save time: Do what you do best, listing and selling homes. While a typical photo session may last less approximately 2 hours, the post processing and delivering workflow can easily add additional overhead to the non-revenue generating hours. Can you really afford all that non-productive time?
- Increase Your GCI: According to that same Redfin study, listings with professional photography had higher sell prices than those without. Professional photography is adding value to your listing and your gross commission income .