Top 10 Reasons You Need Professional Real Estate Photography
You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. That is also true about your online listings. Prospective buyers looking online need to quickly connect with a listing and consider it as their next home. What will set your listings apart and pique the interest of prospective buyers buyers? High quality images from a professional real estate photographer will set your listing apart.
Professional Real Estate Photography
There are many benefits of outsourcing your real estate photography and here are the top 10 reasons why REALTORS in New Jersey and the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, area need professional real estate photography:
- Impress Your Online Audience: A good professional photographer knows how to make the rooms look their best and make those images stand out and keep them in the “must see” list. Impress your online market segment with the best “curb appeal” possible.
- Generate More Leads: Properties with professional photography images typically get 61% more views than those taken with cheaper point-and-shoot cameras. Prospect sellers also review your online marketing, including your listings photos, to see who uses professional photographers.
- Command Higher Prices: Redfin analyzed homes listed and sold in 2013 between $200,000 and $1,000,000 in 22 major markets. It concluded that homes in that price range with professional photography images sell for $3,400 to $11,200 more than those taken with cheaper point-and-shoot cameras.
- Sell Faster: The same Redfin study also noted those same listings with professional photography sold 21 days faster than those without.
- Win More Listings: Standout from the rest by including a portfolio of professional images in your listing presentation and wow your new clients.
- Make Professional Photography Part of Your Brand: Professional photography images, and related services, sets you apart from other real estate agents. Get a competitive edge by showing your clients you are serious about the marketing of their home and include professional photography as part of your portfolio of value-added services.
- Extend Your Marketing Team: A good professional photographer has experience with digital content publishing tools and may assist with brochure flyers, images crafted for specific social media posts, single property websites and more.
- Social Media Exposure: While neither Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest nor any other social media platform has a button to “buy now”, the fact your professional images stay on long after a listing has sold, will help you attract more followers and referrals.
- Save time: Do what you do best, listing and selling homes. While a typical photo session may last less approximately 2 hours, the post processing and delivering workflow can easily add additional overhead to the non-revenue generating hours. Can you really afford all that non-productive time?
- Increase Your GCI: According to that same Redfin study, listings with professional photography had higher sell prices than those without. Professional photography is adding value to your listing and your gross commission income .
Win more listings and attract more buyers with professional real estate photography.
Win more listings and attract more buyers in with professional real estate photography by Emanuel Mozes Photography.
See what professional real estate photography in New Jersey and the greater Philadelphia, PA, area can do for your listings. Contact me today.
CUSTOMERS I’VE WORKED WITH
Super professional, punctual, and talented. Loved the photos!
My seller and I were very happy with the photos Emanuel provided for marketing a 3 story townhouse. He is a true professional and with his background in real estate he knows exactly where to focus the camera to highlight the best features of the rooms and the house in general. It’s not easy!
Emanuel has taken several of my listings photos. 2 of the recent homes have gone under contract in the first 2 weeks due to high attention on line as a result of his photos.
Emanuel has photographed a few of my properties and I have been delighted for his attention to details. Especially helping to stage the property in the best light. Emanuel is a perfectionist and I highly recommend his photographing services to my peers!
Emanuel was great to work with. His photos were amazing. He is very professional and courteous. The program he sets up makes uploading the photos to Trend a breeze. I would highly recommend him to any realtor. I intend to use him again for future listings.
Emanuel just photographed pictures of two of my listings did a fabulous job on both. My sellers were elated w/ the pictures, He also put them on my Facebook page–both receiving rave reviews. thanks so much Emanuel!
Had a recent opportunity to work with Emanuel on a new listing I have. He was professional, took beautiful photos- in fact so many great photos that it was difficult to choose which ones to include in my listing. Many thanks!
Wow! Thank you. Such amazing photographs you took!! Excited to share them all ASAP and get this listing posted.
I worked with Emanuel on two listings in the past week. Pictures look great and he was a pleasure to work with. He returns calls and emails, almost immediately, arrived timely for our appointment and had photos to us in no time at all. I look forward to working together in the future!
Emanuel is the best. Very professional and courteous and VERY good with that camera. Thanks for the great pics!
This was the first time I used Emanuel to photograph one of my listings and he was professional and very easy to work with. The pictures look great and my sellers couldn’t believe it was the same home they grew up in! Thank you!
Excellent!! This is the only way to sell your home – superb photos makes buyers walk through the front door…
Thank you Emanuel for taking these wonderful pictures. Great team work!! You are the best!!!
He is very detailed and has a great eye for real estate photos. He is a must have for this business.!
How often does this happen: you hire a professional and you get more than you expected? Not often, but that happened when I worked with Emmanuel to photograph my home! Working with him is an absolute pleasure. He was quick, efficient and detail oriented which I loved! The result was a stunning array of photos that are sure to get the house noticed. There is an art and science to real estate photography and Emmanuel has that eye. Do not hesitate. He is the ultimate professional.
Emanuel photographed 22 Fox Hollow in Sturbridge Lakes within a few days there were 3 offers! 5 Boise Ct in Marlton after 3 days on line there were 2 offers! Happy Sellers Happy Agent! Thanks Emanuel!
If your in the market to sell your house, do your self a favor and hire Emanuel to photograph your house. You won’t be disappointed. I was blown away by the beauty and stunning colors that appeared in all the photographs. My house looked like a showcase home and I know this will absolutely help to sell my house. Emanuel is a true professional and perfectionist and will help you stage your house perfectly.